Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cutting Weight, Healing Leg: Part 8

I weighed 160.8 pounds this morning. I ate approximately 2,203 calories today, and burned approximately 240 calories doing exercise (yoga).

Leg: I did child's pose today in yoga class, almost, for the first time in 3 weeks. It's healing. Touch wood. Keep healing, leg. Don't get hit again.

Well, look at this chipper guy.

The deal with him right now is he just took a terrific yoga class, which means he's feeling post-yoga groovy; rested after a no-muay-thai day; and hunger-suppressed from exercise.

What will happen to him later is that his plans to work this evening will collapse in a mish-mash of
"I don't have coffee but I'm too tired to get coffee,"
"should I eat probably I shouldn't eat,"
and then the interruption-but-in-fact-really-nice rescuing by his nice neighbors, who will catch him as he skulks out for what would have doubtless been a pointless work session at Starbucks around 830pm.

So he'll sit with them (not drinking their port, but happily chilling) for 45 minutes. Then he'll buy some groceries (a useful activity) and then he'll write this (also useful: different way).

I don't actually get why I'm so hungry today, as I ate reasonably well, but people sometimes say that it's on rest days that it hits and it's hit me today. I'm tired. I'm goin' to bed.

Talk to y'all tomorrow. Home stretch, coming up. "Home stretch." huh. Brace yourself, slimbuttons.

No comments: