Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Entries Past #3: "Valiant Hearts: I liked this game"

Title Valiant Hearts: I liked this game

Body
Much has been written

i add only

art

story

learning

gameplay - yeah, silly

but i've played worse.










Date Lost to history, but must be around April 25th, 2015

Rating 11/10. Would blog-review this videogame again

Notes First of all, if you want to check me on this or any game, check me here. Now, to this post. I think I was moved to write it because I thought this game was flawed but had real heart? I guess? I don't really exactly know I thought I should write a blog post "reviewing" this game; the whole idea seems super-crazy to me now.

That said, I admire my choice to write the review in free verse prose poetry. Very brave.

If you haven't played Valiant Hearts, I do recommend it. It is an unusual game, more than anything else, on both merits and flaws.




No comments: